#460 - Abomasnow
Type - Grass/Ice
It whips up blizzards in mountains that are always buried in snow. It is the abominable snowman. It is also known as “The Ice Monster.” They appear when snow flowers bloom. When the petals fall, they return to places unknown again. It lives a quiet life on mountains that are perpetually covered in snow.
リンクとハイリア | バシコウ [pixiv] http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35915167
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:It’s exams week ugh. transparent☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:
1. Kotone : At last..
-At the peak of Mount Silver-
3. Kotone : Good morning Red! *Waves*
Today, I’m here to win!
4. “Red” : …
Kotone : No reaction?
6. *Grab* *Shock*
7. “Red” : I was waiting for you.
Kotone : Uh..?
8. “Red” : Two weeks has already passed since the last time we met, and…
But now you’re here. *Sparkling*
Kotone : Huh? Huh? Today Red is frightfully talkative…!
9. “Red” : So today before we battle…
With me please…
Red : Pikachu…
10. Red : Quick Attack.
Pikachu : Pipiikachuu!
12. *Poof* !!
13. Red : What are you doing?
Kotone : Waah…R-Red…
Where have you been up until now?
Red : Inside the Mountain.
Ditto : *Drool*
Small Text : Is it alright?
14. Kotone : I-I came here to battle you, but…
oh, I see, it was a Ditto…
What a shock…
Ditto : Didiitoo~
15. Red : …
Kotone : I wonder where it came from…
16. Red : Hey… *Sit*
Kotone : Yes?
Small Text : Whoa x2
17. Red : Did you like…That “me”…You saw just now?
18. Kotone : …”Like”…
19. Kotone : Uh…? Uh…Umm…
How should I put this…
Red : Interesting
20. Kotone : I…I…*Blush* I always…
21. Kotone : …Like you…
22. Red : …I see…
Kotone : To think that I’ve found the courage to say it…He just…
23. Red : I’m glad.
24. Kotone : *Bluush*
25. Red : Okay. You came here to battle right?
Let’s do it.
26. Kotone : Y-yes!
I said “yes”, but…
27. Kotone : How am I supposed to win in these conditions…!? *badump badump badump badump*
Small text beside Red: You won!
28. Kotone : Don’t tell me!
This is also part of the battle strategy!?
What a scary man!!
Red : ?
*No, it wasn’t intentional*
Samsung SAMSUNG ST60 / VLUU ST60 / SAMSUNG TL105 / SAMSUNG ST61
what’s this? an ink implosion Danny phantom?